There are no products in your shopping cart.
FLORIDA - REAL ESTATE EVICTION KIT - Breach of Lease
UDOLEGAL.COM LAW SCHOOL AND EDUCATION CENTER
REAL ESTATE EVICTION KIT
BREACH OF LEASE
Free Shipping on forms by mail.
The procedure for eviction for Breach of Lease is similar to that of non payment of rent. The fees and requirements are the same. The only difference is that instead of serving a Three Day Notice for Non Payment of Rent the landlord must serve a Seven Day Notice of Breach of Lease and must define exactly what the tenant did to breach the lease. That form is known as A Seven Day Notice of Breach of Lease and is included below. The Summons is the same as a five day summons. The forms are listed below.
1. Civil Cover Sheet
2. Seven-day Notice to Tenant/Breach of Lease
3. Eviction Complaint—Breach of Lease attached Three Day Notice and Lease
4. Eviction Summons-
a. Five (5) day summons eviction only
5. Motion for Default by Clerk if tenant does not answer
6. Motion for Default by Judge to be used if tenant files an answer w/ or w/out rent money
7. Notice of Hearing
a. Motion Final Judgment --Possession
b. Order Final Judgment-- Possession
9. Writ of Possession with $90.00 check or money order made payable to sheriff.